Senin, Maret 16, 2015

THE EXAMPLE OF GRATITUDE

Siti          : Do you have an additional pen? I don’t bring mine today?
Nurul      : No, I just bring this one.
Anisa      : I bring some. Here is one for you.
Siti          : Thank you very much. You’re so kind.
Anisa      : Don’t mention it.
1.        What is the expression of gratitude or thanking in that dialogue?
2.        What is the response of the expression?
3.        Who does lend the pen to Siti?

Fahrizal  : The homework is so difficult.
Hafizh    : Yes, you are right. Especially for number 4 is the most difficult one.
Angga    : Both of you are so stupid as always. Get out of my way.
Nabila     : Hei, don’t be so rude to them. You should help them to solve the problem.
Angga just leaves them without talking.
Hafizh    : Thank you, Na.
Nabila     : That’s all right.
1.        What is the expression of gratitude?
2.        What is the response?
3.        What does the word “rude” mean?
4.       Who does help Fahrizal?

Isromi    : I don’t have a computer at home.
George  : So do I. How do we do the homework?
Ajeng     : I have an idea. How about have a computer rent outside the school?
George  : The rent fee is so expensive. This is too hard for us.
Angga    : I’ll help you all, but don’t tell Nabila about this. Here, you can use my notebook for a while.
Ajeng     : Thank you, Ga.
Angga    : No problem. Don’t forget to not tell her about this.
George  : OK
1.        What is the expression of thanking?
2.        What is the response?
3.        Do George, Isromi and Ajeng rent computer otside the school? Why?

Today is Saturday. Ayu is in her class spending her freetime.
Ayu                         : Tomorrow, I have a meeting with Taqwa.
Kurnia                    : Then?
Ayu                         : I have to go to Artos. That place is the meeting point. Do you mind if you take me there?
Kurnia                    : I’m sorry. I have an arrangement with Jovanka tomorrow.
Ayu                         : It’s ok, then.
Margareta             : Hei, what’s up?
Kurnia                    : Ayu asks me to take her to Artos tomorrow, but I have an arrangement with someone else.
Margareta             : So, that’s the case. Ay, don’t worry I can help you to go there.
Ayu                         : Is that so?
Margareta             : Yes
Ayu                         : Thank you. Thank you very very much. You are really my best friend.
Margareta             : You are welcome.
1.        Where is Kurnia and Margareta?
2.        When does Ayu meet with her friend?
3.        Does Kurnia give her hand to Ayu? Why?
4.       What is the expression of gratitude?
5.        What is the response?
6.       Can Ayu meet Taqwa at the next day?

Paramesti              : Do you know my dictionary?
Lolita                      : I don’t know. Where do you put your dictionary?
Paramesti              : I forget it. Anyone of you (her classmates) knows where my dictionary is.
Candra                   : Is it your dictionary?
Paramesti              : Yes, that’s right.
Candra                   : I found this in the entrance of this school.
Paramesti              : Thanks a lot.
Candra                   : You are welcome.
1.        What is the expression of thanking?
2.        What is the response?
3.        Who does find the dictionary?



2 komentar: